April 23, 2014, 02:14:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: camper stereo  (Read 930 times)
Bucwheat
Chocks-a-lot

2012 Corvette Grand Sport

« on: April 07, 2012, 06:47:28 AM »

My Gulfstream didn't come with a Radio so I bought an under the cabinet radio/cd player,although the sound is moderately good stero,I saw one of these speaker systems at Big Lots last week that plugs into the earphone jack and I bought it,I hooked it up to a flat screen TV in out craft room and the sound is amazing. Well I want to buy one for the Camper but the radio I have has no earphone jack,any Ideas guys?

I am a 59 year old semi retired Man ,boldly going nowhere.I have an F-350 Ford Diesel dually Crewcab pulling a 35' Gulfstream  Conquest
kfriceman
Parking Heckler

Ferndale, WA

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:35:56 PM »

Are there any line out jacks on the back of the unit, if so your good to go.  If not your only option is to open the under the cabinet radio/cd player and tie-in a mini head phone jack off the existing speaker wires.

-Kevin

Bucwheat
Chocks-a-lot

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 05:07:27 AM »

I'll have to look Kevin,hope so, these little gems really sound great and they even come with a woofer in it's own little box.

I am a 59 year old semi retired Man ,boldly going nowhere.I have an F-350 Ford Diesel dually Crewcab pulling a 35' Gulfstream  Conquest
K9Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2012, 09:14:34 AM »

As Kevin said,  if there are no other outputs that you can adapt to an 1/8" jack,  go to radio shack and pick up a jack wit leads soldered to it.  Open your device up and solder the new jack leads to your existing speaker wire connections and then devise a way to make jack accessible after everything is back together.
Bucwheat
Chocks-a-lot

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:38:41 AM »

Never thought about that ,thanks.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: