July 28, 2014, 12:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Gallery Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fleetwood/Coleman wiring diagram  (Read 21439 times)
radioguy
Handle Cranker

« on: June 11, 2009, 12:09:57 PM »

Hello all,

I found a pic of a wiring diagram for fleetwood/coleman pups on someone's webshots page. I've been  looking to find it again with no luck. If someone has this could you please let me know?

Thanks!

Cool DH '74
Kiss DW '75
Shy DS '06
Shy DS '08
'08 Ford  Pickup Red F-150 Supercrew
 SUV White '99 Isuzu Trooper - For sale but still loved!
  PopUp Green '00 Coleman Westlake  USA Texas

Nights camped in 2009 - 27
Nights camped in 2010 - 9
rabird
Parking Heckler

N. Texas

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 04:05:33 PM »

From ChuckS

radioguy
Handle Cranker

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:19:56 AM »

Thanks Chuck!

Cool DH '74
Kiss DW '75
Shy DS '06
Shy DS '08
'08 Ford  Pickup Red F-150 Supercrew
 SUV White '99 Isuzu Trooper - For sale but still loved!
  PopUp Green '00 Coleman Westlake  USA Texas

Nights camped in 2009 - 27
Nights camped in 2010 - 9
JAH
Wheel Chocker

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »

Is this still around? I could use it too.

2003 Coleman/Fleetwood Mesa
mstrbill
Off Duty Moderator
Parking Heckler

Austin, Tx

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2013, 06:08:49 PM »

I think this is the one from Chuck's former Webshot album, click on the photo to download.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 06:09:42 PM by mstrbill » Logged

Bill

the Camping Poms: Joy, Tori & Bella the Yorkie
2008 Fleetwood Niagara Highwall -  PopUp Blue  SUV Black - 2004 Chevy Suburban LT
96 Coleman Bayport -  PopUp Blue Pickup Blue - 98 F150SC - lots of great memories, but got tired of fighting the sagging cracking ABS roof
BeanBuggy
Kindlin' Collector

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2013, 07:13:33 PM »

Everyone keeps thanking Chuck, but I do not see the image that seems to be visible to others.  The graphic in the prior post is not of sufficient resolution for me to read the text.  Am I missing something, because I do not see the images?

I have a 2002 Westlake that blows the towing vehicle fuse for the running lights.  The resistance at the hitch connector is 0.9 ohms on the running lights to ground.  After hours of investigation, I determined the problem is when I raise the storage lid with the hitch connector connected.  I know that at the storage lid light switch, the internal 12V circuit and the running light circuit merge, but I cannot make out enough detail on the wiring diagram to see what is happening there.  My problem appears to be at that site, though.  That storage light draws a ridiculous amount of current...I measure 1 ohm of bare bulb!

Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 07:32:57 PM by BeanBuggy » Logged
austinado16
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2013, 10:05:01 PM »

Welcome to PUX!!

You're pulling up a thread from 2009, and it's likely that "chuck's" image(s) are no longer being stored online, therefore, they no longer show up.

A tip on getting advice;  start your own thread, rather than piggy backing onto someone else's, especially an old thread.

Re; your specific problem, when you do ohm's tests, it's best to disconnect what you are testing, so that you don't get a false positive reading due to all the things that are part of the circuit or wire you are testing.  If raising your lid blows a fuse, remove the trunk light bulb and raise the lid again.  If the fuse blows, you know the problem is either in the movement/internals of the pushbutton switch, or in the wiring from the switch's ground wire to the switch's positive wire.  If the issue is cured by removing the bulb, you probably have a bulb with an internal short....I've seen that in vehicles.  Replace the bulb with a new one, and see if the fuse still blows.

Anyway, start a new thread and you'll get help faster.
mstrbill
Off Duty Moderator
Parking Heckler

Austin, Tx

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 05:10:48 AM »

click on the image it takes you to the full size image! Which still may be a little small for you.

Bill

the Camping Poms: Joy, Tori & Bella the Yorkie
2008 Fleetwood Niagara Highwall -  PopUp Blue  SUV Black - 2004 Chevy Suburban LT
96 Coleman Bayport -  PopUp Blue Pickup Blue - 98 F150SC - lots of great memories, but got tired of fighting the sagging cracking ABS roof
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: